Friday, May 29, 2009

Dance Dance Dance, Subaru

Met Bryan ard 1 plus at the Youth Park behind Cineleisure to practice dance. Itz pretty cool, it being a new environment and all.. But it's just as hot as City Link.. City link is stuffy, Youth Park is direct heat coz itz in the open!! We revised womanizer, unsucessfully, edited reggae, and started on Bachata.. Doing bachata was like having sex on the dancefloor.. lol!! but itz fun coz we've never tried this genre before..

We went to cineleisure to get some some drinks and met up with his friend. Now comes the best part.. Mr Bryan blin-folded me and said he has a surprise for me.. He stuck his ipod ear-piece in my ear blasting with good music and started walking.. the only thing i noe is.. i went the the elevator, walked on carpets, walked on ceramic, took some stairs and lastly sat on a very comfortble plushy chair.. He took me to the cinema and we watched Dance, Subaru!! OMFG!! I was very touched both by him and the movie.. It was really sweet and surprising.. thx Bryan!!

Dance, Subaru.. What can I say.. An excellent movie that touched me and got me at the right spots at the right time. Not only the dances are excellent but the lesson that was taught and can be brought home with you was phenomenal.. The one line that really got me.. 'If you can prolonged your fear and danced through it, than you're a true dancer.. It a dance between life and death' Just amazing how deep these words are.. It really got stucked in my brain and it's gonna be my inspiration in wadever dance I do.. Especially To all aspiring dancers out there, this movie is a must-watch.. I believe it will inspire you like how it inspired me..

Dance, Noorin...

No comments: